Vaccum Feeder/Vaccum Conveyor
Definition: Vacuum feeder, also known as vacuum conveyor, is a dust-free and closed pipeline conveying device that transports
particles and powder materials by means of vacuum suction. The pressure difference between vacuum and environmental space is
used to form the gas flow in the pipeline. The powdery material moves to complete the delivery of the powder.
Functions and advantages:
1. The whole machine uses vortex air pump as power. The pump is oil-free, water-free and
2. The entire conveying process is completed in a completely closed state, preventing dust pollution.
3. The machine is a building block type mechanism, and the barrel body is connected by a quick
opening clamp, which is convenient and quick to disassemble and clean.
Low energy consumption, low noise and easy control.
4. The special S-shaped flange is used between the barrel and the barrel to prevent dust fromoverflowing.
1. Filtration area: 2.2m (can be designed according to customer's actual requirements)
2. Equipment material optional: Q235, 201, 304, 316L
3. Dust removal method: pulse blowing
4. Air volume: 250m2 /h, vacuum 220mbar
5. Vortex air pump: 5.5kw