Definition: The warehouse top dust collector is a kind of single dust removal equipment with automatic cleaning structure. This
type of dust collector is widely used in industrial and mining enterprises such as cement, mineral powder, mining, metallurgy,
building materials, machinery, chemical industry and grain processing. A fine, non-fibrous dry dust or a dust removal device that
recycles dry powder in the process.
Functions and advantages: 1. The dust removal eficiency is extremely high. The dust removal effect of the general warehouse top
dust collector is above 99%, and it has very high classification efficiency for some submicron
2. The range of air volume is also very wide, ranging from a few cubic meters per minute to tens of
thousands of cubic meters per minute.
3. Energy consumption, etc., under the same dust removal effect, it is ideal in terms of energy
consumption and efficiency.
4. High temperature resistant materials such as high temperature filter materials such as PTFE and P84,
and high temperature resistant materials such as glass fiber, make it have good high temperature
resistance and can work normally at 200 degrees Celsius.
Main parameters: 1. Filtration area: 30m2 (can be designed according to customer's actual requirements)
2. Equipment material optional: Q235, 201, 304, 316L
3. Dust removal method: pulse blowing
4. Air source pressure: 0.6Mpa