Combustible Dust Baghouse Dust Collector for Industrial Dust Collection
ADC Baghouse Dust Collector
Explosion-Proof Dust Collector with Explosion suppression equipment and certification by Atex. Teldust offers a special range of Dust collectors designed for use in potentially explosive environments. All versions are electrostatically dissipative and full compliance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU (old designation 94/9/EC) for use in hazardous areas. Application fields where the Dust collectors are used for industrial ventilation systems, and we have the following types of ATEX Dust collectors:
- Fabric Dust collectors, Explosions-proof
- Cartridges Dust collectors, Explosions-proof
The characteristics of these filters are as follows:
- They are electrostatically dissipative ATEX Dust collectors for safe operation with all kinds of explosive groups and in hazard zones as specified in the ATEX Directive
- The service temperature range goes from -40°C to +80°C.
- Since explosions in filter plants are disproportionately likely, Teldust offers our products together with explosion safety devices and Explosion suppression systems which are designed to suppress or extinguish an explosion or deflagration.
- The danger of an explosion develops when, in addition to the dust that has been extracted from other system parts, sparks or glowing embers also are introduced.
Therefore, explosion protection of Dust collectors will be required in nearly all situations unless explosive dust clouds are extremely unlikely or all potential ignition sources can be excluded with 100% certitude. Teldust Dust collectors can be used safely over the entire range of explosive groups and in all hazardous zones specified in the ATEX Directive.
Baghouse are the most versatile dust collector style and can be used in all applications. Baghouse collectors with traditional bag filters are preferred for applications with larger or mixed range of dust particle sizes, heavier dust loading, fibrous/sticky dusts or higher temperatures (normally up to 550F, in some cases up to 750F with specialty fabrics). The filters in baghouses have a much longer useful service life compared to cartridges and can handle much harsher applications.
ADC dust collector is designed with modular and multi-filters that can be ducted to different applications like metal grinding, wood working, composites, buffing and polishing, blasting, welding fume, chemical mixing and processing. It can be delivered in short time.The modular parts means lower cost in transportation,faster installation and easier maintenance.
It features interchangeable filters between bags and long cartridges that can meet customized requirements, and integrated of years of application technology of bag house dust collector and filter cartridge dust collector.
|Model||Modular Qty||Modular Dimension||Valve Quantity||Filter Quantity||Filter Length(mm)||Filter Area(㎡)|
|Length||Height||L(mm)||W(mm)||H(mm)||Circular Bag||Pleated Bag||Long Cartridge|
The modular parts are designed for freely assembly with accurate processing,strict quality control which could realize mass production and shortened lead time.
Through the air flow simulation optimization, shell strength optimization to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the dust collector.